No Bake Dairy Free Peanut Butter Caramel Chocolate Honey Cookie Cups
- 1/2 cup honey roasted or plain peanuts
- 1 tbsp honey PURITI Pure Manuka Honey
- 1/4 cup gluten free oats
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut unsweetened
- 1/2 cup chocolate date paste
- Pinch of salt
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and mix until dough forms.
- Divide dough among muffin tin ( I used a 6 cup one but can use 12 for smaller cookies).
- Place in the fridge or freezer while you make the caramel.
Peanut Honey Caramel:
- 1 can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp honey PURITI Pure Manuka Honey
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt @redmondrealsalt
- Chopped chocolate and peanuts for topping!
- In a medium saucepan combine the milk, coconut sugar and honey.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat and cook for about 8-10 minutes until the caramel has thickened.
- Remove from the heat and whisk in the peanut butter, vanilla and salt.
- Allow to cool and then pour over the cookie crust.
- Place in the freezer to firm up and then enjoy!
Recipe by @danielle_christy_